- Built-In Atmosphere Gas Generators
- Continuous furnace with a built-in DX gas generator
(for reuse of generation exhaust heat).
- The Built-In Atmosphere Gas Generator Technology utilizes the exhaust heat of
gas generation to achieve a high level of energy-savings.
The DX gas generator is used for brazing of iron and copper, annealing of low carbon
steels, and magnetic annealing of magnetic steel sheets.
A regular stand-alone gas generator consumes a lot of cooling water to treat the heat produced during gas generation.
KYK's built-in atmosphere generator is provided in the heating zone of the furnace to
utilize the generated heat for preheating of workpieces, by which a large energy-saving
effect of 35-50% and reduction of cooling water consumption up to 50% are available.
KYK proceeds to the next stage towards higher level of environmental protection.
- KYK started to manufacture and sell a continuous furnace with the built-in atmosphere gas generator in 1978 for the first time in the industry.
- Awarded an honor of excellent energy-saving continuous furnace by the Japanese association of mechanical industry in 1981.
- Awarded an honor of developing excellent energy-saving furnace by the Japanese government in 1985.
Since then KYK has delivered a lot of built-in DX gas generator type of continuous
furnaces and established a very high reputation for its excellent energy-saving effects.
Please consider introduction of KYK's unique DX gas generator built-in furnace which is
available with KYK's unrivaled technical know-how.
- Energy-saving solutions
- ●High efficiency radiant tube burner
●Built-in DX gas generating burner (reuse
of exhaust heat for preheating)
※Patent No. 1418725
●Built-in RX gas generator
●Fan with catalyst
●Reduction of heat loss caused by mesh
●Reduction of the parts penetrating the
●Use of high performance heat insulation
●CGB (recirculation of RX gas)
●CGA (reuse of combustion exhaust gas as
the atmosphere gas)
※Patent No. 1337109